Northern Territory Government
The Taminmin College 100kw solar installation was awarded to PH Electrical in July 2019 is part of the Northern Territory Government’s commitment to 50% renewable energy by 2030. The project consisted of:
- Design and installation of 100kw roof mount, grid connect PV system
- Redesign of panel layout was required due to structural obstacles and roof services
- Engineered walkway incorporated into the design to allow for future maintenance access
- 4 x 25kw Fromius ECO inverters
- Installation of rail and mount system for 250 x LG NeON® 2 72 cell 400kw panels
- Power Amigo monitoring system was installed providing real time data to client on system efficiencies, the information is displayed on an LCD monitor in the college reception
- Safety management plan, permits, and project control plans were all submitted and approved prior to works commencing.
- Project was completed on time and with zero incident.