The project for ITT involved the supply, installation, termination and testing of the electrical services to a new 2 level office block and warehouse/workshop. The scope of the project:
- Supply and installation of HD conduits and 300mm parallel XLPE cables from the pole mount transformer to 660A Main Switchboard
- Single and 3 phase power to industrial workshop (1750m2)
- Highbay lighting to industrial workshop
- Telecommunications and Cat6 wiring system – 85 Cat6 RJ45 outlets installed
- General power and lighting to two story office complex
- 4kW wind turbine installed with grid connect system
- New sub-mains installed via cable tray.
- The final sub-circuits installed on cable tray, within conduits or cable tied to support wires within false ceiling.
- Relocation of 1000 Volt HV Transformer